2.16.2008

Scrap fest for me!

WHEW! I feel like I have been in a scrapping daze! I just realized that I have been scrapping for two straight weeks! Last weekend, I went to a scrap retreat with 7 of my friends. We went to Nana's Scrapbook Retreat. Oh my gosh, we had a blast! So fun, relaxing and peaceful. Got lots of scrapping done! We are planning to go back in April!
And this weekend, I cropped with my friend at the LSS! I had my new IPOD and I was rocking and rolling while creating! I am uploading quite a few today.. these are from my retreat and today!
I am so proud of myself.. I have passed my February goal for layouts.. I said I wanted to do 12 layouts... I have completed 13! I am going to shoot for 20 but we will see...
Oh, I have a new thing now.. I am determined to use at least 3 photos on one layout! i am loving using multiple photos..love to crop them, arrange them...not to mention get more on my page! Hope you enjoy!

This layout is a 2 pager! This was my surprise party given by my ex spouse with the kids! I turned 32 on January 20! ACK! Very simple but I love how it came out!


I had to do a layout to highlight how son is growing up and becoming self sufficient! I can remember feeding him from the bottle and now this...


The looks on his face are priceless!

This is my daughter eating nuggets at my bday party! Can you tell she is enthused?


My daughter lost her first tooth! I can't believe it! She was convinced that the tooth fairy and Tinkerbell were going to fly together and leave her a surprise!


My two darlings lovin life!

I had to scrap these pictures. My DS messed up my DD's hair and as you can tell, she was very upset! I did some hidden journaling on the tag behind the 3rd pic!


Jayla has so much fun being herself! I wanted to highlight this!


Some fun summer pics of my DD!


Thanks for checking out my blog! I will try and update more, promise!





11 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Origin these are all so fabulous!!! Way to go girl!

Suzanne said...

Origin, you are so talented! I love ALL of your layouts, but that one of Jayla and her hair... dadgum brothers anyway! Bless her heart!

Anonymous said...

Great layout Origin!! Im glad you had fun!!

Me said...

You are really rockin with the layouts girl!! Your daughter is too cute and I bet she knows it too! LOL!

La- said...

Awesome pages.. they are great!

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! Great job getting so much done! Did you leave Scrapfreak to scrap? :o)
Suzzzz

Shannon Schafer said...

Origin!!! Where have you been girlie!! I miss you over at Freak!

Great layouts!!!

Carla said...

Girl you are rockin and rollin.....stopping by to leave some love, first time I have blog hopped in a while......miss yah over at the freak......

Lisa @ Dixieland Acres said...

Wow Origin!! You were on a scrapping frenzy!! :) :) Fantastic projects!

Lisa said...

Hey girlfriend, I have been missing you! I love all of these new layouts. I love that you scrap a few pictures per page and your title work is always so great. Good job!!

Tabitha said...

adorable layouts origin, you were on a roll!