2.02.2008

Welcome back!

Haaa... the title of my blog is really for me! It has been awhile since I updated! I promise it wont be soo long next time! :) I cannot belive we are already into February of 2008... When I was a kid time seemed to creep, now as an adult, I can't keep up! I have a few new additions to add to my blog and I hope that you enjoy them! I am promising myself to update at least once a week from now on!

This layout features the awesome February kit from ScrapDango! I am so proud to be the writer for her newsletter! You have to check out these kits ladies! You will love them!


This layout is for one of my DT projects on Treasures to Scrap...ur February sponsor was Scrapworks! Love these papers and we also got some bling accents as well! Everything went together perfect!


I did this at a crop I went to...has my DS in his school holiday play! His job was to ring the bell! HAAA...


One of my favorite pics of DS and I... we were playing with the camera on Christmas Day and this is what came out. I love this picture because it shows his genuine happy spirit.. He is such a good boy!


Enough said on this one.... :)

Thanks for checking me back out again! I hope to have more to upload soon! I am determined to do at least one layout a week.. well.. I did set my February goal to 12 layouts.. I am 2 down... :)
Be happy!



9 comments:

Linda said...

These are some really beautiful pages!!!!! LOVE your style!

Jackie Plank said...

Fabulous layouts!!!

Suzanne said...

Origin! You are one talented girlie! Love ALL the layouts, but especially the one of YOU! Love ya!

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

Love, Love, Love what you did the February Scrapdango kit! I am so jealous! I didn't have time to scrap with that kit, maybe the next one.
Carrie, Scrapdango

Regina said...

I love them all...And I can't wait to get that Scrapdango kit...

Carla said...

GIRL...you have been rocking it! Love the lay outs.....

Jayne said...

Great job on the layouts :) Where you been girl?

Colleen said...

Glad to see you back at it. Beautiful layouts

Lisa said...

Wonderful pages, girl! You really do such wonderful work. Your pages always make me smile.