1.13.2008

Scrapping is good for the soul!

What a weekend! I was so ready to scrap this weekend because I was so sick all week and didn't even want to look at my scraproom! This hobby is awesome for therapy..when you are feeling down, when you are at your worst, all it takes it to look at pictures, touch some papers and go at it! Thanks for checking these out.
This layout was for a sketch challenge at ScrapDango and the Freaky Five Layout Challenge at ScrapFreak. The layout was about journaling as if the subject in the layout was talking. I did this one as if my daughter was talking about her brother.


For some reason, I was feeling the Christmas spirit so the next three layouts are of our holidays. I used some KI memories paper that I have had for about 2 years now.. yep..using up that stash!

This layout was from Sketches-R-Us. Thanks Cherie!

A 11 x 8.5 landscape one. I love this style!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

giiiiiiiiiiiiiirl, I love your style! WOW, your pages are so fun and have so many great elements. I'm in awe. Rock on!

Jayne said...

Amen sister! I agree - scrapping is good for the soul! Love your pages! :)

Suzanne said...

Really fun pages, Origin! I love them all, especially the first one. So sweet! :-) TFS!

Regina said...

I agree scrapping is good for the soul..I love all your pages and that first one is so sweet...Regina

Carla said...

Oh I love the Christmas lay outs, they are all so fun and bright...you go girl!

Stacey said...

Great pages Origin - glad you are feeling better!!!

Colleen said...

What fun pages. Loving those little girl faces.

JeanneLee said...

YGG!! You got alot of creating done...I love your pages!

Amy Birch said...

Beautiful pages, Origin!!! You have a great style and some beautiful children! I'm glad that you are feeling better now.

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

I love the Christmas layouts. Glad that you are feeling better.

Julie said...

Hi Origin, it is Julie from Scrapdango! Great blog!

Jackie Plank said...

Fabulous layouts Origin :)