4.17.2008

5 layouts in 5 days Challenge- Day 3

This challenge has really motivated me to scrap! I have been doing a layout a day challenge for a week with my friend Naureen. I have done5 layouts in 3 days! I haven't been able to post them daily because they were DT projects for Scrappy Girl Designs but now... TA-DA!!!!!!

This layout features my DD on Easter Sunday! She was so pretty and divine! She was so happy to pose for the camera too. This layout is using the Crate paper that is in the April kits! Awesome! I also created this layout using 15 buttons for a button challenge on Simply Obsessed!
Thanks for the push!


I switched over to the Cherry Arte papers in the April kit to do this one of my DS eating a cupcake at DD's birthday party. Did I tell you that you actually get TWO kits in one at Scrappy Girl Designs? I was able to scrap for my daughter and son with one kit!


The title says it all on this one!





I am so proud of myself and being able to stay with it! I can't wait until the daily challenge/crop in May over at Scrappy Girl Designs! I am hoping to get 31 pages done!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Origin! Love all your new pages girl! Miss ya!! Come "visit!"