4.13.2008

April means Actively Scrapping!

Hello my darling friends,
If you are reading this, you are probably going, where has Origin been? I keep saying that I am going to stay on top of this blog and I really will.. I am definitely starting to scrap more so I will just have to upload my stuff right after I make it so I can stay current! I am so excited to upload some of my newest.. I think my style is changing again but I think I like it! I am starting to dig this 6 x 12 size! It is awesome!
Ok without further ado, here is some of my work! I made this layout of my kids with their dad and I have to say it is my fav of all time! I wanted to really capture what he means to the kids and how much they love him! He is truly an awesome dad! Even though our marriage didn't make it, I will always love him for his love of the family... David, this one is for you!


A 12 x 6 layout of my DS with his Daddy! Do they not have the same ears and hairline? LOL
One of the girls on the Scrappy Girl Designs DT with me (Nikki) inspired me to try this size and I think I am hooked! Thanks Nikki!


Ok... this layout was made with the AWESOME March kit from Scrappy Girl Designs! This kit rocked with the Dream Street papers! This layout features my little ones trying on my afro puff that I wear to work when I don't feel like doing my hair.. What a hoot! I did some hidden journaling behind the pics.


Close up of the orange stickles that I used on the title!

I love scrapping out of order... it allows me to scrap whateever whenever I want! I did this layout from Halloween.. I love how I was able to capture my DD's hand with the 2 pumpkin seeds stuck in the middle! I did this layout based on a sketch over at Sketch This!


This 12 x 6 layout was inspired by a challenge from Nikki over on Scrappy Girl Designs. We were challenged to create a 12 x 6 layout with 2-3 pictures and some bling! Not one of my favs that I have done but I do love the photos!


This layout features Dream Street Papers from the March kit at Scrappy Girl Designs! These pictures are of the kids at the Orlando Science Center. Too funny!

Thanks so much for checking out my stuff!
Ok, I have been challenged by my good friend, Naureen to do 5 layouts in 5 days starting on Monday! We have to create one layout a day for a week.. I know small stuff for you daily layout people...but we have to email each other a picture of our stuff by midnight in order for it to count.. no doubling up on one day! So, as I do this challenge, I will challenge myself to do 5 posts in 5 days here so you can see my daily creations!
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great layouts origin!!

Tricia said...

You are a scrappy machine. Great work.

Diana said...

Awesome work! Good luck with your buddy challenge! Look forward to seeing your creations ;)