1.05.2008

2008 is going to be a scrappy year!

Happy New Year! I am so excited for 2008.. just to begin a new year with my family and friends. I have some new creations that I have been working on..Although I set a monthly goal of 10 layouts for January, I am hoping to create something daily! I think it would be so cool to have 300+ layouts/projects completed by December! My first creation is my Year in the Life Challenge from Suzanne! This is an awesome year challenge that she has created and I love it. We get one word a week and have to create a card using that word... hopefully in 15 min or less! I am planning on putting all the cards on a ring and using them for a mini book! Thanks Suzanne!


I made this page for the Freaky Friday Layout Challenge at Scrapfreak! We had to cut the pattern paper to use the shapes/designs to make the layout pop! I had fun with this one!


The next 3 layouts are using some fantastic kits from ScrapDango! Carrie makes some great kits and I had a great time playing with them! This one features my daughter's Dora doll making some music with my son's guitar! This was made for a cybercrop challenge this weekend at Scrapbook Doodle featuring an object and a sketch challenge on Feeling Scrappy!




This layout was created for another challenge on the cybercrop at Scrapbook Doodle! We had to use at least 10 different alphas on a layout! FUN!

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Great layouts!! You are on a roll!!

Carla said...

Girl you are on fire.....love the lay outs! I wish I had half of your energy!

Maggie Lamarre said...

wow u really have your mojo going...

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

Love the card and great layout with the Scrapdango Kit! Keep it up!
Carrie, Scrapdango

JeanneLee said...

Its great to see your face Origin!

Great job on starting off the New Year with your Feeling Scrappy "Resolve"...your children are beautiful!

Now to get my "Resolve" done!

Suzanne said...

Look at you go girl! Great job on all your challenges! TFS

Lucy Chesna said...

awesome job and thanks for participating at the crop at scrapbook doodle

Janice said...

These are AWESOME! We are so happy you are joining us @ Scrapbook Doodle!! I love your creations Origin!! :)

Hugs!

Jayne said...

Your pages are so much fun Origin!

Karen said...

Origin, you have some of the greatest titles on your pages! They look like the ones in the magazines.