1.05.2008

New Year's Questions

These questions are from the Freaky Friday Blog Challenge on ScrapFreak. This is my first time doing this kind of stuff so bear with me!

1. Will you be looking for a new job? No, not planning on it. I love my job!
2. What will you do different in '08? Be happy over the little things. Spend more time with my kiddies. Enjoy life!
3. New Year's Resolution(s)? Nope.
4. Any trips planned? Umm.. going to a curriculum convention in New Orleans in March.. other than that, nothing that I know of.
5. Wedding plans? Nope.
6. Baby plans? OMG, no.
7. Major thing on your calendar? Nothing..isn't that sad??
8. What can't you wait for? I am looking forward to the summer. Even though I am still working, I have more time to scrap!
9. What would you like to see happen different? Nothing really unless you count managing my money better for this!
10. What about yourself will you be changing? My attitude towards life.. must learn to accept things I cannot change and appreciate everything! Also, I want to maintain my hair, makeup, everything about me that makes me feel great!
11. What happened in '07 that you didn’t think would ever happen? I purchased a brand new home all by myself! Thank you Jesus!
12. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? Yes for sure! My divorce has taught me to not take anyone for granted... be nice and genuine always!
13. Will you dress differently in '08 than you did in '07? Yes..try to keep my attire up and not just wear tshirts all of the time..
14. Will you better your relationship with your family? Yes.
15. Will you do volunteer work? Probably not.
16. Do you expect '08 to be a good year for you? Oh yes!
17. How much did you change from this time last year til now?I have matured quite a bit... I am learning that I can do this on my own... I have always been depending on someone else... but I am becoming self-sufficient!
18. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now? For the most part, yes.
19. Major lifestyle changes? Living in a house now instead of an apartment...meaning higher mortgage! Trying to adjust to one income instead of two.
20. Will you be moving? No.. just got a 30 year mortgage!
21. What will you make sure doesn't happen in '08 that happened in '07? Excessive spending on fast food.umm... I can't think of anything else.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Love the answers girl!

La- said...

Great answers.. great to get to know you more!

La-